- Contact us to arrange for any returns at email@example.com
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts, unless a error on our part is the cause of the return.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- If parts are defective please notify us within 15 days of receipt to inquire about the warranty process.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.