- Contact us to arrange for any returns at email@example.com
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts, unless a error on our part is the cause of the return.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- If parts are defective please notify us within 15 days of receipt to inquire about the warranty process. Parts that have been incorrectly installed or damaged during installation, will not be warrantable.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.